Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
The Post Christmas storm threat is still vey real

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something about this locked position three days out has me thinking that this is far from over. These depictions off the NC coast look mighty impressive, the continued jogs ENE in one six hour period make that 50 mile east jog happen. This is going to be interesting weekend. Modeling aside we are only talking a half degree of longitude either way.

Good morning.

Looks like all is somewhat sane in here. I don't dare scan back through the last 20 pages that I missed, as I'm sure to see a wave of emotions that was similar to yesterday afternoon's display.

No obs thread so I'll throw it here.

27 degress here and sunny

If you look carefully in the photo, you can see my white Christmas scattered in the back yard next to the old smokehouse.

Looks like a little bump east overnight, but not a lot...it looks like models are converging on a solution just outside the BM. Maybe we can tick this back W 50 miles or so...still got just under 3 days to work with on the models....its amazing to think we have that much time with how long we've been tracking this.

Looks like a little bump east overnight, but not a lot...it looks like models are converging on a solution just outside the BM. Maybe we can tick this back W 50 miles or so...still got just under 3 days to work with on the models....its amazing to think we have that much time with how long we've been tracking this.

Agreed on all accounts.

Archived