The Post Christmas storm threat is still vey real

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3.5 -4 days away now.

Sunday night iit starts

Bang the drums, tell your neighbors..

Have your significant others get pissed at you for ruining Christmas by being on the laptop all day checking models and making posts.

It's what it's all about

laugh.gif

I've already been lectured about that exact point. I honestly don't see the problem refreshing the 12z nam run in between my kids opening presents!

laugh.gif

I've already been lectured about that exact point. I honestly don't see the problem refreshing the 12z nam run in between my kids opening presents!

My wife threatened to smash the laptop and/or my Blackberry if I am on it during X-mas. No lie. She despises me being on the board all the time.

Too bad.. Me FTW.

Yeah I'd rather be in CT vs CD. I don't recall the storm (Jan 1996?) Huge Cutoff..GFL Tr most of it S - - - w/ sun dimly visible...ALB like2" or so and Gr. Barrington over 30" I could envision a gradient like that with this one.

Yes, that's the one. Great Barrington got NAILED in that one.

As far as SNE goes, trends are looking good for at least a warning level event for many. Needless to say, phasing has to occur right in order to get a blockbuster which is the crux of the problem as models are having issues with it. Not sure I am buying <970 mb pressures for the low, however.

My wife threatened to smash the laptop and/or my Blackberry if I am on it during X-mas. No lie. She despises me being on the board all the time.

Too bad.. Me FTW.

To help preserve your tech, I will make the offer to take the brunt of the storm and have it shift northwest so it jackpots in Caledonia county.

laugh.gif

I'll be telling my wife.."think of the children-I need to know what the storm is doing for their safety" :thumbsup:

Now. any guesses on wind gusts along the coast?

3.5 -4 days away now. Sunday night it starts Bang the drums, tell your neighbors.. Have your significant others get pissed at you for ruining Christmas by being on the laptop all day checking models and making posts. It's what it's all about

At this rate by Christmas night you'll be in the bathtub with your laptop and the hair dryer.

Archived