Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Post Christmas storm threat is still vey real

Damage In Tolland

Way premature

Harv was just on. He said he thinks it will be somewhat further NW than this last one with the Cape again getting hit hardest. He said the rest of the coastal plain may be in decent shape but that amounts will fall back very quickly into NE CT where it may change to rain due to intensity.

:lightning:

Reasonable.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's too bad this southern stream S/W isn't digging just a little more because it would tap the Gulf and convective explosion would pump some latent heat immediately down stream and feedback on building west Atlantic heights enough to bump it all west while also being very intense like the runs from a couple days ago and how often have we seen systems get lost in this time range only to charge back in the short term so all the grousing would have looked as stupid and wasteful as it really was all along....

How's that for a run-on sentence?

Still time for that to change - correct?

Hows 50-60 sustained on the outer Cape? decent?

Dangerous, gusts would probably be around 65-70mph. So with that said and heavy snow power outages will likely be widespread across the Cape and Nantucket will probably lose power to the whole island. I heard the 00z EURO or 12z EURO yesterday gave CC about 60-70mph sustained winds. Anyways the 18z GFS is a fantasy storm without the higher QPF amounts, likely will change with time.

still? are you trolling?

he's off the chain

i think he needs a tighter leash

regarding the moving parts with this storm .....is there more confidence....i mean regardless of models for a moment.....b/c we say them pulled out from under us last week when there was consensus....not saying that will happen....just are there less things that could muck this up ...here in SNE

Archived