joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Post Christmas storm threat is still vey real

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like seeing what the 18z GFS did. Slowed the system down by like 6hr by digging the system more. That extra digging makes a world of difference. I feel pretty good where I am right now along with the rest of the SE MA/ CC/ Island crew. If we can get this system to come ~50 miles closer to the coast most of E MA will be in for some fun times.

Was out.. just looked at the GFS... The trend west has begun folks! I love where we are sitting right now. Just 50-100 miles more and were talking a major hit. 00z models are going to be fun tonight!

00z models are HUGE tonight... we have to hope they keep the shift west going

i mean a therapist could prob delve into that.

on another note lots of forcing ....lift and LP placement combined with your locale assuming your not in ptown

What in the world are you talking about...I simply asked for your rationale as to why you felt as though there would be a 2ndary maxima in this area.

Wow, ECMWF ensemble mean is almost directly over the benchmark maybe a 9 iron east, slightly northwest of the OP run at 84 hours...but very close overall.

It came west from the 00z ensembles. The mean LP doesn't look too drastically different from the OP to me. There's more QPF thrown back into the interior so there's probably a few good hits for the interior that are west of the OP.

Can someone explain the situaion with the euro ens? Is it east of the op? Weaker?

What in the world are you talking about...I simply asked for your rationale as to why you felt as thought there would be a 2ndary maxima in this area.

and i responded to that.....after doing a cut and paste like we do 10,000 x.

now let me ask you do you disagree......and that it would probably set up NNE/SSW and to choose a better term ...not that you would = cape amounts but a secondary area of higher totals.

or do you think a deform band like that is not as likely and Why....just trying to learn

and i responded to that.....after doing a cut and paste like we do 10,000 x.

now let me ask you do you disagree......and that it would probably set up NNE/SSW

or do you think a deform band like that is not as likely....just tryng to learn

Whatever....I missed it.

The CF would probably be along the immediate N shore onto Messenger and Bob's neck of the woods, so I would have to depend on one of those NW fringe deformation bands that are usually undermodeled.

i think just looking back historically, the north shore usually has a secondary maxima when the south shore does.

Whatever....I missed it.

The CF would probably be along the immediate N shore onto Messenger and Bob's neck of the woods, so I would have to depend on one of those NW fringe deformation bands that are usually undermodeled.

I agree, Bob.....but not this far inland....KBEV, Peabody, Salem, Danvers, etc.

Archived