Newest Member
    joxey
The Post Christmas storm threat is still vey real

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feet for everyone east of river...1 foot west

Lol, the qpf really isn't that different from the Euro, it just gets advisory snow further west...maybe warning snow close to here. Its still mainly a Cape Cod and SE MA storm on this run, but that jump back west was certainly encouraging.

If folks would actually keep their promises and show up at the GTG's..rather than saying they will come time and time again..and then never show.. they'd know there is a jovial comradery that goes on here. And that the prodding, poking and joking is all in good fun..and doesn't affect one's livlihood in the slightest. This nonsense of calling people childish, foolish..whatever is ridiculous and there's simply no place it in these thread's.

This is a place to discuss wx and have fun..not a gas chamber

LOL Loved the revolving thread title, like one of those electronic LED billboars constantly changing as your mood swung, too funny. Yesterdays Euro run was one for the ages though, possible best ever, not surprised at all in the changes but man the intensity hasn't wavered.

Lol, the qpf really isn't that different from the Euro, it just gets advisory snow further west...maybe warning snow close to here. Its still mainly a Cape Cod and SE MA storm on this run, but that jump back west was certainly encouraging.

I think the EURO and GFS have the right idea.....absolutely.

Well, some slight more hope for me not miss out on anything too big but its only one day of runs. I would love for you guys to experience a solid 4-8", 5-10". That's great. Its the selfish part of me that just doesnt want to miss a HECS, like the Euro showed for like 5 runs in a row, lol. Heres to hoping for 5-10" for you guys. :thumbsup:

Archived