joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter

Baroclinic Zone

7 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Get the F “out of Doge “ 

Reminds me of the SPAC craze that peaked in Feb

people realize that everyone and their mother are planning to “get out soon” right , when (If)it begins falling This week , it should accelerate as everyone has the same basic idea . Buy , flip for profit and get out 

Ethereum is the Crypto of the now and the future but it will likely pull back to 2500 within the month , it was 850 on Jan 1...

I'm most curious about how crypto performs when the general market flush occurs. Based on March '20, I suspect that correlation goes to 1 and it gets hammered with everything else.

1 hour ago, yoda said:

Well making a few hundred is better than nothing lol

I'm sitting on 60K of DOGE... bought in around 0.10 or a little higher... so actually making some good money on it.  Am watching like a hawk though... I have set my bars as to when to get out

nice.. I should have put more, trading is allot about knowing crowd psychology.. I bet this runs to 0.5 before Friday.. then trade at your own risk after that.

17 minutes ago, radarman said:

hopefully it all goes to zero, nothing personal folks

Like ... not everyone can be rich. 

Tell you what!  Let's create or own version of money and abandon that one - yeah...let's do that.

15 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Smoke em if you got em 

Time to legalize shrooms too. The new products coming in from other states like CA are unbelievable. Eat a chocolate bar and see the stars. No chewing on raw mushrooms. One could argue eating the actual mushroom is nostalgic. 

If you're depressed or sad, microdose. It changes your life. Destroys your ego. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Weenie 1

50 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Time to legalize shrooms too. The new products coming in from other states like CA are unbelievable. Eat a chocolate bar and see the stars. No chewing on raw mushrooms. One could argue eating the actual mushroom is nostalgic. 

Strongly agree.

I don't have any issue with legalizing drugs (they should all be legal, along with prostitution, polygamy, etc.), but if you are finding yourself needing to "microdose" on hallucinogenic mushrooms simply to survive your crappy day-to-day, that isn't going to end well. That's how you end up needing more and harder stuff.

People really should be trying to establish their normal lifestyle baseline as no drugs of any kind. If drugs and booze are a required part of how you deal with simply being alive, you will have issues.

Drugs and booze can be part of a way to kick back and have fun every once in a while, not a daily routine like eating breakfast.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Damn there goes my peanut butter ritz taste like shit shrooms experience. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4