joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter

Baroclinic Zone

4 hours ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Reese Peanut Butter cups was my jam. 
Those tasted nasty. 

You wanna start a FitLeo Coin with me? Can be used at all places in the montachusett region for tax avoidance purposes. We'll only distribute 50% of the coins and then keep the rest to ourselves, and then pump it when we wanna raise a little vacation cash

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, NorEastermass128 said:

Which Volvo model?  Are the new ones still as reliable as the old ones now that it’s owned by a Chinese company?  The newer V60 CC T5 looks so, so good. 

V90 R-design. It's fast. 365hp.  Trim is falling off. Chinese made.   Not your parent's volvo

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I’m such an idiot. I was that guy who was brushing it off since the get go but had I bought 10k coins at a penny for just a hundo (just in case), I’d be getting daily Krafts from the wife right about now. 

We're living in a new aged world right now. Where memes can make millions. :lol:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/22/reddit-trader-im-a-dogecoin-millionaire-inspired-by-elon-musk.html

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I’m such an idiot. I was that guy who was brushing it off since the get go but had I bought 10k coins at a penny for just a hundo (just in case), I’d be getting daily Krafts from the wife right about now. 

it's super risky man.. I only put 500 into it.. Yoda must have balls of steel.. but most of these can be traded it again, wait for the drop.. then someone will pump it again.. I'm trying to figure out my exit.. 0.5 was a big step.. might run quickly if we get another tweet from musk or cuban or the reddit gang decides to pump it up.. so I'm going to let it ride for a bit.