• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Stormheartgypsy
    Newest Member
    Stormheartgypsy

Member Location Information

1 hour ago, mappy said:

Ill be able to create a link for it to share through my google drive account. will have it to you all soon! need to include today's entries and give others a chance to add theirs. 

The distribution of users is about as anybody would have expected. No huge surprises! Looking forward to the link! Thank you! 

9 hours ago, mappy said:

Okay, figured out the Google Map thing. Super easy

This is what I have as of yesterday afternoon. A few I missed the "-" signs so they show up in another country 

image.png.fb0786134eaf3a78a574387234c9af16.png

But are they getting more snow in that other country than us?

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, mappy said:

Okay, figured out the Google Map thing. Super easy

This is what I have as of yesterday afternoon. A few I missed the "-" signs so they show up in another country 

image.png.fb0786134eaf3a78a574387234c9af16.png

Looks like a lot of people live where it doesn't snow....sucks to be them. They should probably post about that in the mid to long term discussion thread

• Haha 3

Just now, leesburg 04 said:

Looks like a lot of people live where it doesn't snow....sucks to be them. They should probably post about that in the mid to long term discussion thread

man you're salty AF this morning. 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

5F693065-2EB4-4086-9FED-600CB0930CDE.jpeg.663b914bd428f2558ac77a08063f7738.jpeg

• Haha 1

On 2/24/2021 at 12:02 PM, 32º said:

39.697° N, 76.683° W
Elevation:710ft

hi neighbor! 

So I'm thinking for this years snowfall map, I will add snow totals to member pop ups, and add contours to the google map. ill do it in GIS first, then load it up. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, dailylurker said:

Very cool. Another impressive map from the map master. I'm surprised how many members live in the same snow hole as I do. 

oh gosh, this was nothing. any of you could have done it. but thank you all the same. 

While I knew that the majority of us lived between Baltimore and DC, seeing it in map form definitely makes it more apparent. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

Lol Ji is not anywhere close to where he lives unless he moved. :lol:

those are the coordinates he provided 

20 minutes ago, JakkelWx said:

damn, PSU is hella close to HighStakes

I'm actually closer than the map shows. I live on the same side of route 30 as he does. I can pretty much see his house from my backyard.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mappy said:

those are the coordinates he provided 

I'm sure, it only proves my point about him :) the only reason I know exactly where he lives is because he moved into my development several years ago. That mark is well SW of where he actually lives. I'm sure he did it on purpose but it's still funny to me considering I've given him grief about not being able to point out where he lives on a map.

Just now, leesburg 04 said:

I'm sure, it only proves my point about him :) the only reason I know exactly where he lives is because he moved into my development several years ago. That mark is well SW of where he actually lives. I'm sure he did it on purpose but it's still funny to me considering I've given him grief about not being able to point out where he lives on a map.

maybe he doesnt actually know where he lives on a map lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mappy said:

So I'm thinking for this years snowfall map, I will add snow totals to member pop ups, and add contours to the google map. ill do it in GIS first, then load it up. 

Where are you getting the snow totals from?