Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 11th Lt snow ,snowstorm 14th??

Ginx snewx

8 minutes ago, Spaizzo said:

So I went through and I’m confused about the morning snow or no snow.. I can’t tell if it’s an actual possibility for tomorrow or Sunday. Minus the snow map from seasons, just wasn’t sure if there were updates 

Looks like you might get 1-2" tonight into tomorrow.  Sunday looks like a slightly bigger deal if things go well

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

2/1 hurt, but been nice recently. Hope it continues.

Yup, I agree with you on that.  By not getting in on that, that definitely knocks your rating/feeling down for sure.  I’d feel the same way. 

But That was an awesome storm for us westerners..so that boosts this stretch that much more for us.  If we can cash in over the next couple/few weeks even more...this will go down as a very memorable run here. 

26 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

That’s true...forgot sema was porked. Hopefully you folks can make up for it with one of those late blooming se specials.

I am waiting for a storm where I get 36" and the rest of SNE gets 24-12" from east to west and I Jackpot.. Again it is rare enough to get a big storm all snow here.

Just now, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

I am waiting for a storm where I get 36" and the rest of SNE gets 24-12" from east to west and I Jackpot.. Again it is rare enough to get a big storm all snow here.

Sure. I’m waiting for 36” myself which could take me another 50 years...if I’m still alive...but I’d rather not set the bar that high.

49 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

That’s true...forgot sema was porked. Hopefully you folks can make up for it with one of those late blooming se specials.

I’m not even so much in SE MA.....that was a cstl porker. 8 miles away and 10” Of snow. But it’s been nice overall since end of January for sure.

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Eh matter of like 4 days. Lol. Same thing. 

Eh I was thinking of mid point of March as the 16th, 15 days before that point, and 15 days after that point to the 31st.  So that’s 6 days lol.  It’s just ones point of view.   

I hope we can rock it the next 4 weeks though. That would be great. 

• Weenie 1

7 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Eh I was thinking of mid point of March as the 16th, 15 days before that point, and 15 days after that point to the 31st.  So that’s 6 days lol.  It’s just ones point of view.   

I hope we can rock it the next 4 weeks though. That would be great. 

People say it snows here in April or whatever. And while sure it can happen, it’s like every 5 to 10 years. Reno or Denver get snow in April and May generally multiple times each year and there the window for snow isn’t truly really reasonably over until late April

In 1999 we had five times as much snow fall in April as did the entire winter preceding it 

Low altitude and high dew points in spring sun are not snow’s friend 

11 minutes ago, IowaStorm05 said:

People say it snows here in April or whatever. And while sure it can happen, it’s like every 5 to 10 years. Reno or Denver get snow in April and May generally multiple times each year and there the window for snow isn’t truly really reasonably over until late April

In 1999 we had five times as much snow fall in April as did the entire winter preceding it 

Oh I agree completely.  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, IowaStorm05 said:

I've seen it snow in the middle of May living in the valley.. Extremely rare but definitely can happen here..

• Like 1