• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 11th Lt snow ,snowstorm 14th??

Ginx snewx

Heres what we're going with for tomorrow. General C-1 statewide with highest amounts S/SW CT, up to 2" possible

02_10.21_jdj_snowfall_forecast.thumb.jpg.a88a370c682761a20b51c292091eeb90.jpg

(I just posted the final Snow totals map and town by town totals for yesterdays snow event and i also posted a bunch of stuff in the new england snowstorm memories for Feb 9 2013 and Feb 9 2017..ill be updating the STD map snow but it keeps snowing every other day...dont forget to update your seasonal totals in New England Snow)

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

Don't worry, SNE will get the good again. No soup, or little soup for us. The new norm:lol:

It's funny how NNE folks grumble when we cash in down here. It's akin to how I feel when Richmond gets a foot and I'm smoking cirrus. "That's not how this is supposed to work! They stole my snow!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Windcredible! said:

It was an estimate...could've easily been 0.2" once you factor in the glaze...but what's a tenth of an inch among friends? But I put it down as 0.1" in my books officially. That's 27.2" on the season since I saw you're keeping up that seasonal totals map.

STD snowfall map for CT updated. i posted it in 2020-2021 New England Snow thread.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Hoth said:

It's funny how NNE folks grumble when we cash in down here. It's akin to how I feel when Richmond gets a foot and I'm smoking cirrus. "That's not how this is supposed to work! They stole my snow!"

That’s how climo works... every storm isn’t a gradient with the north getting the most each time.  Even several events in a row can favor areas with much lower snow climo.

In the end, Mother Nature loves her averages.  This is the time of year with the furthest south baroclinic zone.  Very glad so many posters can get a taste of snow-on-snow winter.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

That’s how climo works... every storm isn’t a gradient with the north getting the most each time.  Even several events in a row can favor areas with much lower snow climo.

In the end, Mother Nature loves her averages.  This is the time of year with the furthest south baroclinic zone.  Very glad so many posters can get a taste of snow-on-snow winter.

I'm getting a nice taste of life in Stowe Village. These little refreshers every other day are the best! Now if only I had a 4k peak to ski in my back yard.

• Like 1