Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Watching closely .. February 1-3rd for moderate to major coastal event

Typhoon Tip

6 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I deserve a few buns for this.....haven't compared charts, but this reminds me of a colder version of Dec 1992. Obviously not expecting 4" of QPF or near record coastal flooding, but wow...

I mentioned this a couple pages back, nice easterly flow on EPS. We will know more by Friday.  

20 minutes ago, Kitzbuhel Craver said:

Why? ENS hittin it hard. That’s all you need to see.

I have no idea.  I was kind of surprised. I will have to see what the weather service is that we use here. I don't get involved with the plowing side of public works, but I know that upper management has a few services that they  depend on for weather advice.  

• Like 1

I don't have much more that I add to what's already been discussed.  I don't see any glaring flags in overnight model guidance to sway from storm along the eastern seaboard early next week.  Stick to the Ensembles and geek out over individual runs.  This has potential to be memorable storm for quite a large population.

• Like 2

Just now, dryslot said:

Most of those members are to the North of the mean too.

Yea and if you toss the FL members, that’s bonkers. Those are not only skewing the sfc low placement but mean qpf as well. 

Holy moly....could this be the one that breaks my 10yr 16”+ drought? Probably not lol but it’s the best shot I’m gonna get.