joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

narcissist
[ˈnärsəsəst]
NOUN
narcissist (noun) · narcissists (plural noun)
  1. a person named Ji who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves.
    "narcissists like Ji who think the world revolves around them" · "narcissists think they deserve snow over all others"
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CAPE said:

The 6z GFS delivered ample digital snow, and Ji is asleep.

I am sure the later runs will retract it so he can melt.

I totally sympathize though when I see the GFS do shit like this:

gfsp_mslp_pcpn_frzn_neus_50.png

A mid-January morning with ~520DM thicknesses and rain?  

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, losetoa6 said:

Carroll county public schools are going back to in person starting this Thursday.  

Heck yea :thumbsup:

My 16 year old is through the roof with excitement.  I'm happy for her . My 18 year old HS senior is doing her classes at Carroll community college so I'm not sure if they'll change their protocol . Have to wait and see . I'm just glad they are giving families the choice for in person. 

This deserves a celebration.  I'm opening a IPA from New Trail Brewing Co. ( Williamsport, Pa) called "Snow Tracks "

i told my tenth grader about the vote after it happened and she said, "Oh, yea!".  Luckily her and her brother have been having basketball practice and have their first games tomorrow night, wo their routine had been a little more normal than others.  

I'm not pushing them to go back to school but would not make them go back if they preferred to stay home.  I think it helped that when they both went back in October, they both had less than 5 kids per class, which gave them comfort that they were socially distanced enough to not risk any exposure. 

11 minutes ago, caviman2201 said:

I for one can't wait to see the NOHRSC Seasonal Snowfall map after two southern sliders... the DC-Balt-I95 snowhole is going to be in full bloom. Here's where we stand right now:

1609804800-ZS8mYcDANbk.png

... and here's the GFS thru 300:

1610906400-0gbCra3IJio.png

... put them together, and... 

image.png.9788de5d37749ea97850c739f63ec6f5.png

History Channel Treasure GIF by HISTORY UK - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 1

you guys crack me up. I have never attacked anyone on this forum. I do attack our bad luck and the weather patterns but if i cant complain about weather on a weather forum...whats the point of having a board like this.

PSU is the model poster of this board. He teaches...has great humor...can handle the back and forth and dosent personally attack and gets what everyone role on this board is.

15 minutes ago, Ji said:

you guys crack me up. I have never attacked anyone on this forum. I do attack our bad luck and the weather patterns but if i cant complain about weather on a weather forum...whats the point of having a board like this.

PSU is the model poster of this board. He teaches...has great humor...can handle the back and forth and dosent personally attack and gets what everyone role on this board is.

Girl Fighter GIF by UFC - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

who?

exactly. 

3 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Then I’m doing two per day. Leesburg can do two different ones. H2O can do two others. 

Keep Ji alive!  Spread the word!

dont think for a second i wont ban yall. only to quickly overturn it. but ill still do it. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, mappy said:

I think thats what bothers people the most. he does his bitching in the long range thread. so tedious and annoying. 

Bringing this to banter so as to not hijack the Reaper’s thread, but the whole notion that there is a role to fill is pretty annoying. You’re right though that in the banter thread instead of the long range thread it wouldn’t be a big deal.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, H2O said:

Just don't delete my account ;)

lol I won't. 

4 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Bringing this to banter so as to not hijack the Reaper’s thread, but the whole notion that there is a role to fill is pretty annoying. You’re right though that in the banter thread instead of the long range thread it wouldn’t be a big deal.

I am confident that if Ji did his stupid thing here, instead of in the long range thread... this wouldn't even be a topic of discussion. But he needs attention and he knows some are willing to give it to him. Hell even just talking about it now without replying to him directly strokes his tiny ego. 

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic