Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

20 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

Since the Vikings aren't in the playoffs that will give me more time to look for the pattern breakdown and the inevitable thaw.....stay vigilant, I may start a blog. I've already started gathering my buzz words and phrases please add if you would like

Meh

Bootleg

Pac puke

torch

thaw

trends after 1 run

fail scenario

saw it coming but didn't want to say just yet

I called it I was right

rotted air mass

• Like 1

12 hours ago, nj2va said:

I just don’t think they’re a good team but then again, I don’t track football anywhere as much as hockey so I could be way off.  

Their defense, particularly the front 7 is very solid. But that offense is dreadful. Smith is a great story but he cant push the ball downfield or move to avoid pressure. I really hope he doesnt get hurt in the playoffs because theres no mercy in playoff football.  I just dont want WFT to win because a couple of my WFT friends are comparing them to the 2000 Ravens..awesome defense that can make them win games despite a below average offense. that argument is insane though for 2 reasons...Comparing that defense to one of the best of all time is absurd, and you cant win football games consistently that way anymore with the offensive rules in place.  You gotta have a legit offense and usually a great QB...look at the last 20 SB winners....

10 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Smith needs way more play action passing. Straight drop and shotgun aren’t good because they are going to come after him because they know he can’t move.

Yeah, hes always been in a west coast style but I agree...I personally dont think he should be out there but WFT is so inept at QB that they dont have a choice. His intelligence and not making awful mistakes is what gets him by but hes even making some mistakes because of the lack of mobility now

50 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

In all of my years on earth I've never seen so much patience being shown that is done on this board daily. A true shinning star :hurrbear:

some people on this board have not rec snow since Jan 2019. They have a right to be fed up and in patient

Reading Is Fundamental is committed to a literate America by inspiring a passion for reading among all children, providing quality content to make an impact and engage communities. As the nation’s largest children’s literacy non-profit and charity, Reading Is Fundamental maximizes every contribution to ensure all children have the ability to read and succeed.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, mappy said:

what the **** happened since this morning? everyone seemed so much happier. 12z runs that terrible?

Nothing other than impatience. Random op runs always entice the usual suspects, and make them lose all perspective. Getting something sooner would be cool, but the favorable period has always looked to begin around mid month.

7 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Nothing other than impatience. Random op runs always entice the usual suspects, and make them lose all perspective. Getting something sooner would be cool, but the favorable period has always looked to begin around mid month.

got it. thanks. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CAPE said:

It’s getting pretty bad. Lead manbaby in all star form every day

First time I have seen Mt Holly mention the evolving pattern/potential in their AFD. Same general ideas we have been discussing here.

The overall weather pattern of ridging over the north Atlantic with troughing over eastern Canada looks to continue through the long term. This is the negative phase of the North Atlantic Oscillation (NAO) which is often favorable for cold, stormy weather in the mid Atlantic. However a split flow in jet over eastern Canada looks to divert the real cold air well to our north so temperatures should actually be seasonable during this period. And at least initially the main storm track will likely remain supressed to our south. In terms of the details, the next southern stream wave looks to help steer a coastal low from the SE CONUS northeast off the Carolina coast by later Friday into early Saturday. There`s still a chance this could brush parts of Delmarva into southern NJ with a bit of rain or snow late Friday into early Saturday however this otherwise looks to be miss for our area meaning continuing mostly dry weather. We will continue to track this closely though in case it ends up trending back farther north and west which is still not completely out of the question. Otherwise high pressure should then move in and dominate for this coming weekend bringing a fair amount of sunshine and dry weather. By early next week we`ll need to watch the potential for another storm system that could move up or off the coast later next Monday into Tuesday.

27 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

I can only imagine Sunday morning after the WFT loses and the 0z euro shows 75 and sunny for weeks on end

Will that cause him to disappear until December? If so, I’m okay with how it goes down

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic