Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

4 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Damn. That’s a tough kidney punch there.

lol sorry, kind of a joke in our house. we are big Impractical Joker fans (tv show on TruTV) and thats a thing they say when someone asks where something is. Also, Stanley on The Office did it a bit too. so, I couldn't help myself. 

3 minutes ago, H2O said:

Thats the exact same instructions for the new swab test

lol ouch

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, mappy said:

lol sorry, kind of a joke in our house. we are big Impractical Joker fans (tv show on TruTV) and thats a thing they say when someone asks where something is. Also, Stanley on The Office did it a bit too. so, I couldn't help myself. 

lol ouch

Sounds like the joke my sister-in-law always uses...whenever someone asks "Now, where is that such-and-such" when you can't find something, she almost always replies, "if it were up your ass, you'd know!!"  Which is true, of course!! :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Deer Whisperer said:

Easily one of my favorite episodes. Stanley is a top tier character

One of my top favorite quotes from him is when they are at the beach before Michael goes to NY for Jan's position (unknowingly)

I would rather work for an upturned broom with a bucket on its head than work for somebody else in this office. 

gets me every time :lol:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, mappy said:

One of my top favorite quotes from him is when they are at the beach before Michael goes to NY for Jan's position (unknowingly)

I would rather work for an upturned broom with a bucket on its head than work for somebody else in this office. 

gets me every time :lol:

Yes! Him attacking Jim in the sumo suit is epic :lol:

2 hours ago, stormtracker said:

Everyone is starting to get punchy 'round here.   And this is what it has come to.  Relax.  If it snows 4 inches or 14, it's snow.  If you are disappointed, ok.  Fair.  But no need to shit up entire threads about it.

-NO BANTER.  zero

-NO OFF TOPIC

-NO CRYING IN BASEBALL.  GO TO THE BANTER THREAD TO WHINE/BITCH/COMMISERATE

-IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT MANAGEMENT, TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE AND FAIR.  NO ONE WILL BE PUNISHED FOR CRITICIZING US.  JUST DO IT IN THE BANTER THREAD

-NO WARNINGS, JUST STRAIGHT UP FORUM JAIL FOR AT LEAST 24 HOURS

- GIVE ME $5

Randy, I'll give you $100 if DC gets a foot of snow proper, and Metro shuts down its above ground stations.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic