Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

15 minutes ago, Kmlwx said:

Bob Chill suggested a distillery to me years ago. Have been storing some bottles I picked up there since then. If we are ripping fatties at some point during this storm I might have to pop a bottle open. 

Copper Fox, right? I’ve been there a couple of times and always get their rye. Good stuff. I think Bob said it was one of his favorite ryes.

Just now, CAPE said:

Work out everyday. HH everyday. Moderation folks.

No time.

Seriously. With two young kids at home (one being homeschooled, not distance learning) and a wife who works off-hours and weekends to keep her freelance business thriving, there's just simply no time.

I'll probably be able to get back to it in the fall.

2 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Work out everyday. HH everyday. Moderation folks.

1 minute ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Same here. Exercise in moderation and drink like a fish.

Been doing a regular routine for years now.  This month crushed me.  Taking a break of a couple days until the start of the month.  just a couple drinks on the weekends and I'm happy.  Enough to get a nice buzz and good to go.

• Like 1

Just now, North Balti Zen said:

He had been doing so well. Four posts in a row that were helpful and on point. Those all feel like a set-up now, in light of the March 2001 thing...

like ayfkm, you are going to bring up March 01 at this point?  literally the most devastating bust in the past 30+ years?

2 minutes ago, H2O said:

Been doing a regular routine for years now.  This month crushed me.  Taking a break of a couple days until the start of the month.  just a couple drinks on the weekends and I'm happy.  Enough to get a nice buzz and good to go.

I love biking and I was doing great into December, but winter sucks for riding. And I despise indoor bike training, but I have a goal of 5,000 miles this calendar year so I need to get at it.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic