• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    JimMadson
    Newest Member
    JimMadson

Mid to Long Term Discussion 2021

1031 high in the ohio valley with a low developing in Louisiana on the Euro.

Checks chip stack....shoves all in

Edit: welp, high slides east and another ice storm for us (and yes, I realize models are mostly useless at this range)

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, BornAgain13 said:

I'm guessing the EPS isn't showing much for next Friday?

It’s not out on Pivotal yet. Maybe it is on a paid site? It’s been awhile since the weather tempted me to subscribe somewhere.

Walk away folks.  Take a weekend breather.  Enjoy the sun.  We can all meet back here Sunday night for the big reveal.   And no Kevin, I'm not thirsty for more.  I'm out!

• Like 8

Only looked at EPS on tropicaltidbits, there is a definite lowering of heights in the NE. Looks like a step in the right direction to me.

3 minutes ago, magpiemaniac said:

If this thing shows promise by Tuesday or Wednesday, we really need to be selective in who starts the thread.  :P

Yes. I would not want to bear that cross lol

15 minutes ago, magpiemaniac said:

If this thing shows promise by Tuesday or Wednesday, we really need to be selective in who starts the thread.  :P

Nooooo as I said in Whining thread yesterday I want this one. “ Our Last Bust 2020” :lol:

17 minutes ago, magpiemaniac said:

The last one I started was "The Big one" from probably 2013 or 2014, which did well for a good chunk of us. I actually feel good about this one (knock on wood). If it's still showing early next week then I'll start the thread. I rarely start threads, but I will spread the love for an end of season blockbuster.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JoshM said:

The last one I started was "The Big one" from probably 2013 or 2014, which did well for a good chunk of us. I actually feel good about this one (knock on wood). If it's still showing early next week then I'll start the thread. I rarely start threads, but I will spread the love for an end of season blockbuster.

Yea! That one showed model run after Model Run big dogs starting that Sat eve all the way up to game time that Weds night (Feb 14) 

Just now, PantherJustin said:

Yea! That one showed model run after Model Run big dogs starting that Sat eve all the way up to game time that Weds night (Feb 14) 

Exactly. When I go all in, excluding banter thread, I usually feel pretty good about a storm.

33 minutes ago, magpiemaniac said:

I’m out...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, BornAgain13 said:

18z GFS brings back the Snowstorm... IF this is still showing by Thursday , then it definitely has legs

Fixed your post

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, PantherJustin said:

If we have 2” on the ground then and only then someone can start the thread 

Lol. Can you tell we’ve been burned a few times? 

• Haha 1