• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    feyt
    Newest Member
    feyt

December 2020 Discussion

38 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Kevin can't even enjoy the pack and todays snow he is so distraught about something that hasn't happened yet. Never understood it

Fuk worrying! Greenfield, for the most part, missed the two early-season systems and I still think it’s been a great start to winter. 
major snowstorm last week, it’s been cold ever since and a nice freshen up today.

:snowman:

3 minutes ago, White Rain said:

Nice man! Glad it seems like you are feeling better, You bring alot of winter optimism to this board.

As the founding member of ACATT, that’s his job. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, PowderBeard said:

A nice 2". I wish we could get one of these winter mood deals a week. 

I love small events like this that almost no one except me talks about. Almost better than a big boy in some facets 

• Like 2

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

I love small events like this that almost no one except me talks about. Almost better than a big boy in some facets 

They are fun. 1-3” deals are good for refreshers. 

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Come to the NNE thread where JSpin will treat you to a bevy of bread and butter posts. 

6 minutes ago, White Rain said:

Nice man! Glad it seems like you are feeling better, You bring alot of winter optimism to this board.

Thanks man, have to enjoy each minute of every day, ya never know... I need to relate this story. I am laying in ICU barely able to breathe and every breath as painful as anything I have ever experienced in 63 years, I have an extensive list of broken bones torn this and that too, anyways all of a sudden I think I just want to taste snow one more time. The first thing I did when I got home was to sit on my deck and eat snow for a long time just counting my blessings. It's short guys enjoy what each day brings, tomorrow is tomorrow 

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, mreaves said:

Come to the NNE thread where JSpin will treat you to a bevy of bread and butter posts. 

That dude hates me lol. He’d leave the board if I posted in the NNE thread . I don’t want to drive him away . He’s a good guy 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Hi

Latest observations leaning to a slower northern stream flow and a slower southern stream flow, potential for stronger and quicker interaction between the two streams could lead to a quicker phase happening south of the region instead of east of the region.  The lead disturbance has no lightning offshore of the NC Outer Banks.  The main shortwave is still over the mid Southeast US states and is producing a stronger surface reflection in the northeastern Gulf of Mexico.  I think Cape and Islands, and as far west as the RI/CT border could be in for a surprise Monday night into Tuesday!  I just have a slight idea, that the dynamics in play will behave differently then the 12z guidance showed!

• Weenie 2

4 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

You are the SE DC of this subforum. 

MEH.  Doesn’t bug me one bit.  I’ve seen enough snow in my life at this point.  I like when it falls but want it gone the minute it’s done.  You’d have been putting a bullet in yourself over my 118” in 2014/15.

• Like 2