• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE "Tropical" Season Discussion 2020

Bostonseminole

Somewhat interesting ... the 18z GFS appears to have partially capitulated to those GGEM ilk

kind of sticks the Euro on an island by its self. 

I mentioned this earlier… The Euro has a history of being a bit delayed with initiation in the tropics wondering if this is one of those times

yeah...but to elaborate on what should be glaring... every passing hour that there is no center or enough momentum therein, shades the potential of this thing...

at this point, it looks like it's already into the eastern Caribbean gauntlet where most bambi's take a bullet - 

mm gee....looks like the conservative genesis approach of the Euro may have merited in this case ?

Does anyone ever wonder if NHC is ... cow-tied to the models ? 

Looking out along the expanse of the CV traffic route ...there's three eye ballers out there, but there is utterly no interest in one that's midriff or the the one that just emerged off Africa.  

Perhaps they have tools that flesh those out as just eternal TW thunderheads .... I don't know. But I've noticed that there is almost never an Invest designated without perhaps some number of ensembles doing it first - interesting.  I wonder if one of these develops.  They seemed to do pretty good; in that sense it's not a knock. I just find it curious that there's never a designation without modeling doing it first. 

18 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Does anyone ever wonder if NHC is ... cow-tied to the models ? 

Looking out along the expanse of the CV traffic route ...there's three eye ballers out there, but there is utterly no interest in one that's midriff or the the one that just emerged off Africa.  

Perhaps they have tools that flesh those out as just eternal TW thunderheads .... I don't know. But I've noticed that there is almost never an Invest designated without perhaps some number of ensembles doing it first - interesting.  I wonder if one of these develops.  They seemed to do pretty good; in that sense it's not a knock. I just find it curious that there's never a designation without modeling doing it first. 

Appears unfavorable sinking air for the next few systems , no 

49 minutes ago, SouthCoastMA said:

The euro now has it east of Florida..but pretty weak

mmm I actually think that's a nod in favor of the other guidance ilk that threatened the EC

...with what remains to be seen...  but, it's a nod in favor. 

It has the system coherently throughout the guidance' pressure pattern/evolution there 

That said, how often does one see a REX configuration in the Lakes and a EC/L.I. express routed TC ...weak or not??   Fascinating - that's us being S of the HC interface, no question...because typically that confluence would not be that far N to allow that evolution.   

Heh...be that as it may, it's a nodder -

41 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Appears unfavorable sinking air for the next few systems , no 

yeah heh...right, I could also like ...look at weather charts, huh. 

no but I think they have indoctrinated a reliance a bit -  

I guess it makes arithmetic sense. If the models detect genesis like a million times more proficiently than the exuberant corral of a public domain social media parade ...maybe they should put their chips down on the models - lest they spend their whole lives writing section 6 reasons for deviation forms -

• Haha 1