Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 2020 Discussion

Torch Tiger

Just now, dryslot said:

May have to start a thread for thurs to get it away from the weekend one to cut back on confusing folks.

Yeah fire it up....def a powderfreak to you storm....maybe dendrite is far enough north, but south of his area is pretty much garbage....maybe a flip late.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NorEastermass128 said:

That’s a cold look for this weekend on the GFS. I mean that’s an all snow event just off the beaches. Maybe some BL taint for the beaches themselves. 

Might cause problems out to like 128/I-95 or so late in the game before the tuck on that type of track....but def a strong thump before that.

9 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Looks good for the interior. Coast will have issues with that flow, but a few inches prior to any rain.

Really? That’s a pretty cold run for almost everyone off the beach. A few inches before any changeover might be selling that short, at least verbatim.

Unless you’re hedging on it turning to crap.

4 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Really? That’s a pretty cold run for almost everyone off the beach. A few inches before any changeover might be selling that short, at least verbatim.

Unless you’re hedging on it turning to crap.

Verbatim GFS turns to rain even taking into it's bad CAD bias to 128 easily. But not before a few to several inches. Anyways, it's one run. I do like the airmass prior to it.

33 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

18 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

I guess I didn’t realize you were right on the coast.  CNE to me is N of Rt 2 and W of ORH in MA  up to a line from Bennington VT to Concord NH. 

Agreed.  And even within that described area there’s often a gradient—sometimes significant—at play.

• Like 1