Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2020 Discussion

Torch Tiger

2 minutes ago, weathafella said:

A lot of melts,,,,left and right.  Fun to see.

Yeah the whiners are out in full force today....this is pretty bad today. Lol. Tblizz will bitch his way to a good event I'm sure...Kevin will be fully back on the bus within 24h.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah the whiners are out in full force today....this is pretty bad today. Lol. Tblizz will bitch his way to a good event I'm sure...Kevin will be fully back on the bus within 24h.

I could see a few inches...just having fun...but obviously I wouldn't be expecting that attm.

6 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I hope it comes back , but when I saw how fast the flow was aloft early this Am on the charts, I worried a miss was possible. So far modeling confirms 

• Weenie 1

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I hope it comes back , but when I saw how fast the flow was aloft early this Am on the charts, I worried a miss was possible. So far modeling confirms 

I’ll defer to Tip on this but it seems like fast flow has been the story more often than not the past few years. 

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Well done Mr. anti-charts.

Lol. There's no way he changes his mind by looking at a chart. He changed his mind a couple runs ago when some of us were mentioning fast flow will keep this system progressive...so he changed from expecting it to cut or congrats NNE to a whiff. 

When it starts to bump back north a bit he will be fully back on the bus. 

31 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

GGEM's 991 mb ENE of Boston Light ... tough characterizing that as a nuke to me but to each his own - I guess in a dearth of activity, we start desensitizing and lesser gems start to dazzle

It was 1010mb 12 hours earlier. That's a pretty damned fast deepening. Doubt it verifies but something deepening that quick would support warning snowfall. 

16 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Lol. There's no way he changes his mind by looking at a chart. He changed his mind a couple runs ago when some of us were mentioning fast flow will keep this system progressive...so he changed from expecting it to cut or congrats NNE to a whiff. 

When it starts to bump back north a bit he will be fully back on the bus. 

Completely correct on all of your above post.  

Shortwaves aren’t sampled fully yet...if it’s gonna look like crap, I’d rather it now than after the energies are fully on-shore. And if it does look like crap after it’s on shore...we’re all already checked out.  It does resemble the 80’s though...everything starts out decent, and then goes to hell Quickly thereafter; that was the 80’s in a nutshell. 

Looks like the models are trending towards the end of that ridge at the end of the run (looks improved but it is not over) but as it is said it does not hold weight in fantasy land especially with the PNA still strongly negative though trending more positive then where it is expected to be.  So we will see if changes are a foot whether that holds or not.