Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Happy Birthday Old Man Winter storm obs

Ginx snewx

29 minutes ago, tunafish said:

I looked at the Public Info statement - that observation was from 12/1.  Dumb they published a map with that in there - shoulda tossed it.

Side note - I grew up in Sturbridge, weird.

Had to be more, Im next town over and 8 in part 1 and 6 inches part 2, its settled down to about a foot now.

41 minutes ago, DomNH said:

Sun trying to peak through as flurries continue. The events are fun but man my pack enthusiasm has evaporated as I've gotten older. Wish this could magically disappear after the last flake falls.

Nothing has changed for me as I get older.  If anything, I'm giddy for longer potential snow pack season.  Seasons in seasons as some say and winter is my season!

1 minute ago, geo1 said:

You may be correct! I don’t measure meticulously but we have to be pretty close. 

I measured 17.2" at 10:55 AM with 14.5" on the ground at that time. With all this now it must be pushing over 19.0" since then. I'll measure when this band is all said and done.

• Thanks 1

storm total - 19’ snow, there was a mix to sleet yesterday morning that accumulated about 0.25’ after the first 10 inches of snow fell, 30° with wind out of the north @ 2 PM, looks like snow OTG when I get up there next week, I hope there’s another snowstorm when I’m up there

It’s a bone chilling 53° with a 20 mile an hour west wind down here in Murrells Inlet SC, we had frost this morning, much talk about the harsh weather we’re having, lol

3 minutes ago, KoalaBeer said:

I wouldn't be surprised looking at radar upstream. Should be good for at least another inch I'd say. 

The radar just went shredola on that band so looks like it is finally coming to an end. Great early start to hopefully a great winter!