Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Monday 12/2 Threat Disco

40/70 Benchmark

1 minute ago, LSC97wxnut said:

Hard forecast for school superintendents inside 128 tomorrow. Do you burn the day on Monday for what could be just rain, knowing Tuesday appears to becoming a sure snow day.

I was thinking I’ll try to work tomorrow and snow vacation day Tuesday but if I can’t get out of the driveway Monday both.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LSC97wxnut said:

Hard forecast for school superintendents inside 128 tomorrow. Do you burn the day on Monday for what could be just rain, knowing Tuesday appears to becoming a sure snow day.

CF is rapidly collapsing SE tomorrow morning over E MA, so it could be a problem with flash freeze....depending on exact timing,.

1 hour ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

I thought it was pretty solid actually.  12hr snowfall ending 15z Tuesday with a little more to go.

2AB4A14D-5E57-4460-88FE-8134880D0C6D.thumb.jpeg.d7e18ab909be7c8b8ca8ea0ec44ee892.jpeg

I would venture to say that this run would hit east of ORH pretty hard from rd 2....mid level deformation is always a bit west of modeled qpf max, which is the result if LOW LEVEL forcing.

I'm kind of getting worried about a firehose type deal during Monday afternoon/evening for the interior even before that coastal tries to go crazy for E MA.....the flow at H5 is like ESE with ENE mid-level flow and it's like that for a good 8-12 hours as the ULL takes its time passing to the south. More and more runs are not really showing much of a break in the precip during that time....or the break is getting smaller or over a smaller area. It is something to watch.

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

I'm kind of getting worried about a firehose type deal during Monday afternoon/evening for the interior even before that coastal tries to go crazy for E MA.....the flow at H5 is like ESE with ENE mid-level flow and it's like that for a good 8-12 hours as the ULL takes its time passing to the south. More and more runs are not really showing much of a break in the precip during that time....or the break is getting smaller or over a smaller area. It is something to watch.

RGEM ish? Just bring it why worry lol I know what you meant 

2 minutes ago, weathafella said:

On that map, congrats Massachusetts 

Yeah--2" of qpf ftw.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

This is a worry?   :)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Worried? That’s a good thing. March 2014 esque