Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monday 12/2 Threat Disco

40/70 Benchmark

1 minute ago, Spanks45 said:

I know it will change, but we are almost dryslotted while everyone around us is being dumped on.....

Yup. I forgot which storm it was but the same thing happened to CT about 20 years ago.the further west this stalls the worse it is. This is why we are seeing areas to the SW getting higher totals on the maps. It's kind of trending towards the 12 z ukie.

Just now, EastonSN+ said:

Yup. I forgot which storm it was but the same thing happened to CT about 20 years ago.the further west this stalls the worse it is. This is why we are seeing areas to the SW getting higher totals on the maps. It's kind of trending towards the 12 z ukie.

@40/70 Benchmark is steadfast that models like to capture these too quickly. I’m in his camp...now.

Just now, CoastalWx said:

But, it's the NAM. I've seen this happen inside 24 hrs, only to get porked.

I don’t care at this point because it’s early in the season and 6” of snow is looking more and more like a lock in NW MA.   If we double or triple that great but come Monday morning it’s going to look like winter. 

Just now, HIPPYVALLEY said:

I don’t care at this point because it’s early in the season and 6” of snow is looking more and more like a lock in NW MA.   If we double or triple that great but come Monday morning it’s going to look like winter. 

You're locked for a siggy event for sure. 

48 minutes ago, Dr. Dews said:

congrats

Some of you guys are on here are seriously bullies. You don't know how to talk to people with any respect or candor. I'm fine..but, other people, especially the younger crowd might not be. So..think about that when you give your sarcastic remarks. If there are any moderators looking at some of the responses...maybe you can step in and say something. To you Dr. Dews, grow the hell up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Snowcrazed71 said:

Some of you guys are on here are seriously bullies. You don't know how to talk to people with any respect or candor. I'm fine..but, other people, especially the younger crowd might not be. So..think about that when you give your sarcastic remarks. If there are any moderators looking at some of the responses...maybe you can step in and say something. To you Dr. Dews, grow the hell up. 

Good point. Also online bullying can lead to lawsuits. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, EastonSN+ said:

yes lets get that thing to stall far enough to the east...

9 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Just get me that ull look and capture underneath and I’ll take my chances. 

Yeah, we are still 48+ hrs out, the models can't be perfect, that far out....Best thing about the weather, nothing is ever set in stone

2 minutes ago, Hoth said:

That happened to me in the Jan '11 blizzard and even so I pulled 27". Still sucks though lol.

If it were to happen that way, hopefully I am "upset" with only 27", lol