Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

Just now, NYCweatherNOW said:

Crushes the 5 boroughs really? Like runnwayiceberg says? I love just north of New York City in armonk so I get a little extra usually unless it’s a cold cold coastal snowstorm like Boxing Day! And January 2016 blizzard.

No. It doesn't. 

NYC is too far south in this setup. They might get a little at the start and at the end....

A place like Armonk would definitely be better off...probably a few inches. 

1 minute ago, NYCweatherNOW said:

Crushes the 5 boroughs really? Like runnwayiceberg says? I love just north of New York City in armonk so I get a little extra usually unless it’s a cold cold coastal snowstorm like Boxing Day! And January 2016 blizzard.

woosh.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, i have no snow to look at and a 102.5 fever, yay.

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, NYCweatherNOW said:

Crushes the 5 boroughs really? Like runnwayiceberg says? I live just north of New York City in armonk so I get a little extra usually unless it’s a cold cold coastal snowstorm like Boxing Day! And January 2016 blizzard.

Armonk? Oh man. How many butlers do you have to wipe your behind for you?

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Suppression was always on the table with the 50/50 low and confluence north of here, I mentioned it a day or two ago, Time will tell but currently, Not the direction we want to see the SLP tracking.

This thing is going w to e across the country too. Maybe we can get a little more southern convection than modeled to boost the heights out ahead of the system. Sometimes the block and confluence helps us...sometimes it hurts. Every system has its own identity. I think we’ll be okay. 

Just now, dendrite said:

This thing is going w to e across the country too. Maybe we can get a little more southern convection than modeled to boost the heights out ahead of the system. Sometimes the block and confluence helps us...sometimes it hurts. Every system has its own identity. I think we’ll be okay. 

Suppression depression until 36 hours out.  

42 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:
1 hour ago, dryslot said:
Suppression was always on the table with the 50/50 low and confluence north of here, I mentioned it a day or two ago, Time will tell but currently, Not the direction we want to see the SLP tracking.

Lol, I was referring to today's "event" but might as well get ready for a swing and a miss on Mon

Today wasn't going to be much of anything for us, Too warm when the best lift was here last night, Some backside snow showers coming thru now but won't amount to anything other then a coating possibly.