Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

5 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Hope I'm wrong, but I feel as though its correct in delaying that.

I probably worded it badly...when I said "selling" I meant it's trying to sell it to us. I should've said buying. It has a pretty nice flip around New Years. 

But we'll see if it gets delayed. So far it hasn't pushed it back yet. 

26 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I probably worded it badly...when I said "selling" I meant it's trying to sell it to us. I should've said buying. It has a pretty nice flip around New Years. 

We need Kevin in sales to interpret 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

No worries.. I get it now.

5 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Your account belies reality on a grander scale. I'm willing to bet that have suceeded in registering a negative monthly snowfall anomaly in the face of a surplus of precipitation coupled with a negative temperature departure. 

It seems crazy when it happens, but it happens.  January 2014 comes to mind here with BN temps, way AN precip and BN snow.  More inches of rain than inches of snow at one point up here in a below normal month during the climo coldest time of year.  I think Philly had like 5 warning events that season while we went rainer, suppression, rainer, suppression, etc.

That might have been the start of Reindeer Sweaters.

1 hour ago, WestBabylonWeather said:

figured I’d pop in an respond to this lol

i drone to New Hampshire from Long Island today. To pick up a car. 4.5 hours each way

was nice to see some snow pack

anyway, I stopped at treehouse in charlton and got $300 in IPAs lol (not all for me)  big release day 

if I move away from Long Island it won’t be south it will be to new england

if I don’t get a coastal bomber soon, like a few years ago I may have to sell and pack up lol

Well played, sir. It always cracks me up watching people coming out of there with dollies stacked with the good stuff. What did you pick up?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, gonegalt said:

Saw some Vim Toot chatter earlier. Vim Toot abides. Check out his back yard.

The sign measures 1500' x 300'.

Switch to satellite view at link to admire.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=46.759575%2C+-67.976118&t=opera&ia=maps&iaxm=maps&strict_bbox=0&bbox=46.78235485991495%2C-68.03899594482422%2C46.70730644974126%2C-67.8731710546875

First post? Welcome.  You know him being from Caribou.  Rumor was he died. Could be his kids sign

52 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

First post? Welcome.  You know him being from Caribou.  Rumor was he died. Could be his kids sign

Ya, been here a good while. I just like to read. That's quite a rumor too! And the kid has no time- working too hard.

No, Vim Toot thrives. Let the weeping begin, as he would say!

• Haha 3