Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

9 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

Its taking people in towns weeks to get cable hooked up. Not a rural problem.  Mitch can probably get back and forth faster shopping than those who live in the cities.  I  mean between HFD and Boston I don't know which city is worse for traffic 

Or in the case of some towns, literally decades.   

• Like 1

Snow on the ground 16 out of 21 days this month.Ice for 5 days in a row now. Solid solid Dec.  Grinch warmth is not good though. Hopefully we can see this warm period as a blip on the radar of winter. Certainly very encouraging going into Jan with modeling and analogs very winter like. Overall even with these warm periods one of the best winter Decembers in many years

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Snow on the ground 16 out of 21 days this month.Ice for 5 days in a row now. Solid solid Dec.  Grinch warmth is not good though. Hopefully we can see this warm period as a blip on the radar of winter. Certainly very encouraging going into Jan with modeling and analogs very winter like. Overall even with these warm periods one of the best winter Decembers in many years

Would like some chances next week, otherwise  the month's  legend would take a hit. Would be known as good first half, but not so good second half. But, the overall stats would be snowy for the month. 

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

But you didn't, so I did. :)  

Lol but look back I said chances of snow and you responded what chances? That's the confusion.  Anyways have a blessed Christmas with your young family.  There is absolutely nothing better than Christmas morning with small kids who still are wide eyed thinking Santa came.