Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Classic scooter...if a fart manages to elude all nostrils, he'll be sure to make its presence known-

I'm actually not trolling..lol. I'm just stating what it has. I find it interesting that it's trying to mix much better than most guidance, but given W-SW flow it should be closer to correct. 

And to prove I'm a man of honesty, the euro is showing a minor wintry deal on the 27th,  and a late bloomer (sort of toolate for us) on the 29th. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I'm actually not trolling..lol. I'm just stating what it has. I find it interesting that it's trying to mix much better than most guidance, but given W-SW flow it should be closer to correct. 

And to prove I'm a man of honesty, the euro is showing a minor wintry deal on the 27th,  and a late bloomer (sort of toolate for us) on the 29th. 

I know you are just telling it like it is...just being a d#ck.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I’m actually looking forward to a full melt.  Our dog had major surgery last Thursday and having to maneuver on ice while she is really disabled for a few days has been tough.  ACL plus meniscus tear repair left hind leg.  Hopefully good as new by spring.

The devil on my shoulder has enjoyed the blogging break.

38 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I’m actually looking forward to a full melt.  Our dog had major surgery last Thursday and having to maneuver on ice while she is really disabled for a few days has been tough.  ACL plus meniscus tear repair left hind leg.  Hopefully good as new by spring.

Damn hope she heals well

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Tad cool. 

It almost seems like the tarmac sites run warm (say BDL and BOS), and then the other smaller airport sites run tad cool (MVL and ORH I know you've mentioned you think are a tad cool).

Tough to find that "perfect" site.  And the NWS calibration tend to find no issue.  There are so many small local temperature variations.  I mean I look at PWS stations and they are all over the place too, even right next to each other.

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Scooter being Scooter and thermometer questioning fetish. Can’t control self 

ORH MADIS has been really steady and I've checked myself every now and then to other mesos around 1000 feet and haven't seen anything weird.