Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
December 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

1 hour ago, WxWatcher007 said:

One of the great things about my personality is I’m a take life as it comes person, so I’d find a way to enjoy the experience (0 biz fog is pretty wild) but a small part of my soul would absolutely be crushed.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51aed57e30a98e3b81d31

Didn't realize Pep was a weather geek.  I'll have to have a chat with him over a pint when I'm there in March!

• Weenie 1

15 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

LOL....Def starting to look a bit '94-esque on that EPO.

Hopefully we can squeeze in an event before New Years in a marginal pattern. That seems to happen a lot in the good winters. You hit more frequently those "1 in 3" or "1 in 4" type patterns...whereas in the crap winters, we always miss. It's like in baseball, when a .300 hitter is going good, he gets a single on a nasty pitch outside on the black....when he's going bad, he whiffs. He never misses on the fastballs or hanging curves down the middle when he's going good....but when he's going bad, he pops them up.

• Like 3

It will snow a bunch in  January. Snow to the eaves in February . March will please those still loving the white stuff. April will bring a heat wave. Its basically the mirror image of whatever it is the Climate folks at NOAA put out. Weenie wishing. But no investment. The perfect plan. We go from white to green in a flash. Mud dries up at historic rate. Black flies gone in less than a week--and before May Day. Summer like out West except for a gentle rain now and then to keep everything from self igniting. Snow comes back once the leaves are down after exceptionally beautiful autumns. I'm also a citizen of the Republic of DIT. I just don't get mad anymore. Speaking of which, Kevin seems to be super mellow this year. 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 4

9 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

LOL....Def starting to look a bit '94-esque on that EPO.

Hopefully we can squeeze in an event before New Years in a marginal pattern. That seems to happen a lot in the good winters. You hit more frequently those "1 in 3" or "1 in 4" type patterns...whereas in the crap winters, we always miss. It's like in baseball, when a .300 hitter is going good, he gets a single on a nasty pitch outside on the black....when he's going bad, he whiffs. He never misses on the fastballs or hanging curves down the middle when he's going good....but when he's going bad, he pops them up.

That’s a good way of putting it. When you’re on a role winter wise, the hits just keep coming. Even in a crappy pattern you’ll squeeze a single through the shift. :lol: 

11 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

That’s a good way of putting it. When you’re on a role winter wise, the hits just keep coming. Even in a crappy pattern you’ll squeeze a single through the shift. :lol: 

And when you manage to run into one during years like last season, it will richochet off of a catwalk and into a glove.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, J Paul Gordon said:

It will snow a bunch in  January. Snow to the eaves in February . March will please those still loving the white stuff. April will bring a heat wave. Its basically the mirror image of whatever it is the Climate folks at NOAA put out. Weenie wishing. But no investment. The perfect plan. We go from white to green in a flash. Mud dries up at historic rate. Black flies gone in less than a week--and before May Day. Summer like out West except for a gentle rain now and then to keep everything from self igniting. Snow comes back once the leaves are down after exceptionally beautiful autumns. I'm also a citizen of the Republic of DIT. I just don't get mad anymore. Speaking of which, Kevin seems to be super mellow this year. 

You get a foot long

Hot Dog.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2