• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Love Snow
    Newest Member
    Love Snow

August Discobs 2019

For once getting the "fattest" part of the line, with a bit of backbuilding. 1.5" and still going. Best rain since early July. House rattling thunder too.

eta- 1.65" total

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

For once getting the "fattest" part of the line, with a bit of backbuilding. 1.5" and still going. Best rain since early July. House rattling thunder too.

We anvil crawler

Missed the best part of the line by a few miles, not much rain only .25 , some areas 1 to 2 inches 

Looking at the storm total seems like a repeating theme over the summer so far.  Feast or famine

4 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

eta- 1.65" total

No more complaining for you lol

1.58in total for me from Tuesday and Wednesday. Although I thought I would have gotten more than .59in yesterday from the storms. I'm happy for now. 

No clue what happened back home.  I’ve been down on the slower lower(deep DELMARVA) all week.  Had a nice storm here yesterday

• Like 3

2 hours ago, H2O said:

No clue what happened back home.  I’ve been down on the slower lower(deep DELMARVA) all week.  Had a nice storm here yesterday

It wasn't as much as people further north got, but still there were sheets of rain at times as the line went through (it was a bit fun to watch the heavy rain continually changing directions because of the wind), and a few instances of flash-bang (including one that happened when the skies had cleared).

(For the edification of others, I live a few miles away from H20)

• Like 1

Looks like summer has been beaten back for good.  Nothing real hot in the long range and we're losing daylight faster now.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Eskimo Joe said:

Looks like summer has been beaten back for good.  Nothing real hot in the long range and we're losing daylight faster now.

Let's hope no more big heat.  But summer is still here to stay for at least another 6 weeks, until we have seen the last 80F day.

• Like 1