Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
August 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

14 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

Fall is depressing....Spring is bearable because you know the nice weather is coming....let's hope for 80s right through to Nov. 1 then high 60s to Veteran's day, then winter. 

How could you not like Fall? Leaves changing, crisp nights, warmish, low humidity days. "Nice" weather to me is winter, so Fall for me is a slow ramp up of excitement to winter.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

Fall is depressing....Spring is bearable because you know the nice weather is coming....let's hope for 80s right through to Nov. 1 then high 60s to Veteran's day, then winter. 

I don't know how you think fall is depressing but to each his own.  It's my second favorite after winter.  It's beautiful from the foliage to cooler weather that allows you get stuff done without sweating your a** off.  It's also warm enough that you can enjoy the beautiful scenery and do things outside without freezing your a** off.  I like having 4 distinct seasons that transition into one another.  Everything has a time that it comes into being, peaks and fades away.  For awhile it seems like it will last forever but everything has it's time and fades away.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, MetHerb said:

I don't know how you think fall is depressing but to each his own.  It's my second favorite after winter.  It's beautiful from the foliage to cooler weather that allows you get stuff done without sweating your a** off.  It's also warm enough that you can enjoy the beautiful scenery and do things outside without freezing your a** off.  I like having 4 distinct seasons that transition into one another.  Everything has a time that it comes into being, peaks and fades away.  For awhile it seems like it will last forever but everything has it's time and fades away.

Even ACATT cold November rain