Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July pattern(s) and discussion

Typhoon Tip

3 hours ago, Cold Miser said:

lol. Why not?  if you are looking for a strictly science and meteorological discussion maybe this forum isn't for you.  This is the "social" part of social media.  How boring it would be if we had pages and pages of drawn out analysis with zero banter. 

It sounds like what you are looking for can easily be obtained through a weather app, but if you also enjoy small a windows into the lives of people with a common interest in weather,  than this is the place.  The varied personalities are what make this place interesting, especially during the dull stretches.  

Banter thread, then.  Talk that stuff all you want there.

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

But some come here only wanting weather discussion on a sunny day

lol.  I come quiet or active, sunny or downpours.  I like knowing why things the way they are, boring or not.  If I were interested in MILFS, COC, and retirement I'd go in the banter thread, shut my mouth, and read on.

5 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

ahhh yes...the $$$ symbol...that was it.

I like the drag down method much better :lol: 

For some applications youll need the $ symbol. For example if im verifying multiple forecast values against a single observation in A1, I need to maintain the reference to A1 in the formulas since excel will automatically change your formula to A2, A3, A4....when copied. 

1 hour ago, metagraphica said:

MILFs, Dews, Temps, COC, Surf, and Excel.   American Weather and Stuff.  It's all good.

I've just been checking in periodically to see if the thread is readable.

What a fantastic summer day though!  78F Dry.    I'm thinking of clocking out of work soon.

• Like 2