Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July pattern(s) and discussion

Typhoon Tip

Wow the new man just took the lid off the heat holy crap nuclear mushroom cloud

Even has tomorrow 2-meter temperature close to 94.  it was struggling to make the upper 80s in previous cycles 

8 o'clock in the morning if this is right, it's still going to be 68° and then at 4:30 in the afternoon just hell

You gotta appreciate  i mean to see the temperature rise 25 to 30° from 68 - that's gonna be weird that's not something you normally see. I mean around here. 

Now there are 7 straight back to back intervals on the FRH grid having thickness at or > 580dm. 

Never happened over Logan.  Note, these are not hypsometric heights. They are thickness ... which requires moisture inclusion 

I have a hunch that is the longest series ever at that latitude and longitude for that high of a modeled thickness.

If so ... you know, there are hot day circumstances where the ratio of water vapor and temperature allows the temperature to excel higher perhaps then what it will be tomorrow Saturday or Sunday. But to sustain thickness that high for that length of time means that is probably "thermodynamically" a record

Oh I see… You meant literally. Yeah Fitchburg 100 on Sunday now hmm

You know I've been noticing ... MEX had been adding a tick every day for the last three days .., it was already up to 97 today anyway.

I'll tell you what if the Nam removes just a couple more clouds on Saturday you got two days 100 back to back that's got to be some kind a longevity record to go along with those ridiculous thicknesses

31 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Wow the new man just took the lid off the heat holy crap nuclear mushroom cloud

Even has tomorrow 2-meter temperature close to 94.  it was struggling to make the upper 80s in previous cycles 

8 o'clock in the morning if this is right, it's still going to be 68° and then at 4:30 in the afternoon just hell

You gotta appreciate  i mean to see the temperature rise 25 to 30° from 68 - that's gonna be weird that's not something you normally see. I mean around here. 

Who’s your new man?

• Confused 1

Just now, Dr. Dews said:

I will be out and about during this boiling hot summer peak. With a hoodie and long pants just like our second season, winter. No a.c.in-home,  nothing changes. exercise, eat well, hydrate and occasionally watch radar for a light shower to warm it downdownp

Pics or it doesn't happen 

4 hours ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

WTF is happening to this thread?  

#normal summer

Gee, it's going to be hot for a few days in July.  Wow, so anomalous.

I've had A/C on for less than 48 hours this week.

Tonight, fans in windows and I'm comfy, if not a bit chilly in shorts and tank top.

#what is not to like?

Forecast 100 for Nashua ain’t normal and we got  back to back forecast here . 

it’s comfy till Friday midday 

I’m running AC 24/7 because it’s simply more comfortable. Nobody needs it except prolly 12 hrs so far this week

Friday late am to sun eve Iwill be blasting it. I don’t like playing a game called “let’s see how little I can move today” and live in the dark , no light in house etc. I may even roll out my 40$ Walmart pool if I don’t make plans .

5 hours ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

WTF is happening to this thread?  

#normal summer

Gee, it's going to be hot for a few days in July.  Wow, so anomalous.

I've had A/C on for less than 48 hours this week.

Tonight, fans in windows and I'm comfy, if not a bit chilly in shorts and tank top.

#what is not to like?

Just sit back and enjoy:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcZnbSK7RzZNqQP5QAEvv

7 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Nice cool morning. Next time, maybe Tuesday morning.

Thankfully between now and Then we got a couple run of the mill summer days around 100 in Boston area.

man those brick condos /apartments should be about 92 past midnite on the third floor. Just put on ceiling fan , life alert and don’t move ...ahhh refreshing 

• Haha 1