Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1/29- 1/30 Storm Threat

40/70 Benchmark

9 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

He’s moaning and melting faster than his Bomb pops and high dews he ate on his front steps, from the ice cream truck did every night this past summer. So he only gets 3-6” or whatever .The problem with this place is most of these weenies want big storms. And they can’t enjoy small events . I’ve just never understood that 

I feel your pain man but we will get through these tough times together, in solidarity. 

Just now, Typhoon Tip said:

Forget it, Bro'

The local yolks are inconsolable on this day, and cannot be held intellectually or emotionally responsible at this time...

Yeah I figured. Hopefully they go to the banter thread at least. This thread should at least be kept pretty clean for those who have a legit chance of snow including our CNE/NNE posters. 

The whiners have a place to vent. Just not here. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, #NoPoles said:

So, where is it going to snow, and anyone wanna throw out some numbers?

Max zone looks like western Maine (Sunday river area) over to powderfreak. But there's a nice sig for heavy snow down through Dendrite's hood and maybe some shovelable snows into interior SNE. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah I figured. Hopefully they go to the banter thread at least. This thread should at least be kept pretty clean for those who have a legit chance of snow including our CNE/NNE posters. 

The whiners have a place to vent. Just not here. 

The .2 qpf screams better for interior CT that has .6 last run. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah the clown range NAM is a good look if you are trying to see what we want other guidance to trend towards. It has good vorticity down south in the base of the trough. 

Yes sir!  ....

Unfortunately ... I have arguments against the NAM ...  no one wants to hear them and it usually just inspires some form of capped rage so I'll just not go into it this time. But, I could see that getting damped out before that model succeeds a coup de etat  - leave it at that pending a any other guidance seeing things this way.