Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January Banter 2019

George BM

6 minutes ago, mappy said:

get in line. at least you have a shiny green tag to go along with your duties. 

... also, i do hope you guys are back to work soon :hug:

Thank god for the weather balloon. I'd be losing my mind on a daily right now. We've been dry for days now, so nothing to even talk about at my job. 

1 minute ago, MillvilleWx said:

Thank god for the weather balloon. I'd be losing my mind on a daily right now. We've been dry for days now, so nothing to even talk about at my job. 

Id be so bored. No lie. Much like I never check in here when there is lack of weather... thinking of you! 

• Like 1

Just now, ers-wxman1 said:

Work for free much easier ;-). Hope you are well out there. Catch up soon. 

It's been easy, but man, I would love to do more stuff. Not being able to do any training bites in times like these. Doing well otherwise. Hope everything is good back home! Definitely catch up soon! 

Just now, MillvilleWx said:

It's been easy, but man, I would love to do more stuff. Not being able to do any training bites in times like these. Doing well otherwise. Hope everything is good back home! Definitely catch up soon! 

Certainly. I’ve been skiing Snowshoe to see real snow lol. Hope our luck changes here soon.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Wonder when EJ and ERS decide they want back in

ERS is just being cautious. He'll be game on when this thing starts to be consistent for 24-36 hrs. EJ will enjoy the storm, but he's still hunting the elusive 24+" bomb, so he's only happy once every 4 years. He's like the leap year of snow lovers. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HighStakes said:

My daughter has basketball practice every Wednesday at the same time. Fortunately it is at the elementary school across the street.

Ebb Valley?  My son currently goes to the preschool program at Manchester Valley but he will attend there soon. I can look down and see the school from my yard.  

4 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Ebb Valley?  My son currently goes to the preschool program at Manchester Valley but he will attend there soon. I can look down and see the school from my yard.  

Yup. My youngest daughter is in 3rd grade there. My older daughters are now at North Carroll middle but went there as well for elementary school. Been very pleased with Ebb Valley  but not so much with North Carroll.

My daughter has basketball practice every Wednesday at the same time. Fortunately it is at the elementary school across the street.

I’m in New Freedom, about 10 minute or so drive. But it’s really eating into my evening time since we usually shoot for an 830 bedtime for the kid.

Sigh.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic