Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2019 Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

Just now, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

I like the look for the hour 96 EURO, except the streak over Atlantic Canada.  Maybe that streak leaves the area as the southern stream amplifies up the coast.

Unlikely we get it out of the way...we need partial phase. We actually get much closer this run than 00z to partial phase but still a miss.

in all seriousness.. this run does a nice illustration of what Ray and I were just talking about - it's got the "place-holder" southern stream but the N/stream stood him up ... 

He's sitting there all waiting for her in his get up... hair all lubed up and ready to go... and the cold bitch doesn't show.   Especially when she promised to do so through the GFS friend, too.   

• Haha 3

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

It’s a late tickle but a tickle nevertheless.

That's a pretty sizeable shift to the NW with the track as it got tickled rather then whiff the phase at 0z, If you got that sooner, I could see the extreme southern NE coast getting into some snow.

13 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I may have the upgrade the Scooter shit streak to a Ray Shart Streak. The type that appeared in the 2011 conference every morning and made Kevin puke.

I remember you messed so many of your undies that trip in the car and then the hotel . You had none left and had to borrow a pair of Ray’s. :lol:

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

I like the look for the hour 96 EURO, except the streak over Atlantic Canada.  Maybe that streak leaves the area as the southern stream amplifies up the coast.

It’s pretty darn potent.  If that idea is right we would have to hope the timing is off.  There are windows between those rotating vorts where the system would be able to come more north if you sneak in a 12 hour period between them 

• ORH_wxman locked and unpinned this topic