Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2019 Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

4 minutes ago, SnowGoose69 said:

LOL Gfs is now suppressing the first wave into the MA.  You can’t make this stuff  up

I just have a gut feeling one way or another this is going to find a way not to snow for a good portion of SNE. Lots of moving parts, most variations aren’t spitting out much snow.

Ice is kind of a fraud threat here, it’ll just be rain.

4 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Yeah, That would be prety historical if that was the case but i'm selling that...................:lol:

Yeah...GFS thermals are always a trip. For shits and giggles.

20th 06z 31F
20th 12z 3F
20th 18z -2F
21st 00z -7F
21st 06z -14F
21st 12z -19F

lol

6 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Jesus some of you are a perpetual overdose of fentanyl. It’s the farthest thing from classic so disappointment is probably more likely than 2’mof snow. Hopefully many of us can get some frozen, but put down the FV3 clown map crack pipes.

It's 18"+ or bust at this point.  Snow maps showing occasional 30-40" runs, just adds to the toxic mix of expectations.

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I just have a gut feeling one way or another this is going to find a way not to snow for a good portion of SNE. Lots of moving parts, most variations aren’t spitting out much snow.

This is a great pattern change.  Just finding new and creative ways to not snow lol.  Well, we have to wait and see

3 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

1 minute ago, JBinStoughton said:

This is a great pattern change.  Just finding new and creative ways to not snow lol.  Well, we have to wait and see

You guys belong together, forever.

• Like 3

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Unreadable. On cusp of a major SNE winter storm and you get that crap. God almighty 

I will say I think it's time for the weenies to tone it down on both sides of the extremes. The clown maps are getting annoying and the "this storm will find a way to screw us" posts are as well. We let a lot of that crap go while the pattern sucked, but it's time to get into regular season mode.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I was liking the first event on 1/17 of having a chance of putting down 2-4 but even if you ignore the GFS 12Z run suppressing it to the MA (the CMC didnt) both the GFS and CMC trended toward GL low interference on that event which would probably kill it as far as having snow potential 

4 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I will say I think it's time for the weenies to tone it down on both sides of the extremes. The clown maps are getting annoying and the "this storm will find a way to screw us" posts are as well. We let a lot of that crap go while the pattern sucked, but it's time to get into regular season mode.

These whiners are insufferable. Can you imagine how they must be in real life. I can guarantee their significant others constantly tell them to man up. It’s just so freaking sad . Whining about a gfs run that doesn’t have correct data. I mean Jesus 

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

These whiners are insufferable. Can you imagine how they must be in real life. I can guarantee their significant others constantly tell them to man up. It’s just so freaking sad 

What about the other side 

their significant others say 

“oh your gonna give me *another* unbelievable nite of ....”

ya wake me when it’s ova big blizzy” 

SE mass has worst shot in this set up so I mean Taunton’s comments aren’t that off base in this set up for him imo . Bob doesn’t like the look and he knows his stuff. 

We need more time 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Says the puppet master

Master of puppets. I don’t see a reason to be so down. As long as you understand how tough a look this is, I think many of us can squeeze out something frozen. The good fortunes we have had over the last 20+ years are spoiling many. 

• Like 3

• ORH_wxman locked and unpinned this topic