Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Discussion

NorEastermass128

How bout that arctic shortwave, no 1000 mile shifts north

30 and wishing it was 50

Don’t really care for Boston, nothing wrong with it at all, some cool places. I bet many more I have no clue about. Where else in New England can a standard parking ticket cost 90?

Burlington Vermont is Awesome and I don’t even smoke the ganja. It’s basically the only civilized modern place (city) in Vermont and its 30 mins from areas that receive 250-300”

12 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

That storm next weekend cutting west.. that has models showing winds over 60mph for the region. Let’s hope it holds 

If we can't get snow, may as well have some wind with that rain.

Just now, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

I'm intrigued for the next six days, arctic shortwaves galore, the 6z GFS produces an inverted trough that gives Cape Cod 3-6" of snow from the ocean enhancement

Nothing more exciting than tracking an inverted trough.  Good luck with that.

2 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Well by the end of the run the pacific jet kind of is cut off so once that air is flushed as the. EPO builds it will get quite wintry.   GEFS agrees.

Yeah. As you know it takes time to flush. First you need a courtesy flush which stops the PAC puke. Then, we flush again and make sure we get all the streak marks left around the bowl.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Yeah. As you know it takes time to flush. First you need a courtesy flush which stops the PAC puke. Then, we flush again and make sure we get all the streak marks left around the bowl.

You sound like an expert on flushing. Maybe a visit to the doctor is in order 

4 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Pickles walking down the street with shorts half pulled down looking in windows for mommas.

With the EPO ridge, the risk is the cold pushes south first, as you know.  But, we aren’t sure exactly how it would manifest itself yet. With decent blocking maybe we can turn one of these into more of a SWFE. 

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

You can see that the EPS, although has a pre Christmas cutter look, actually looks the best in terms of getting a decent airmass into the Conus after that with that building EPO ridge. 

CD79D670-086E-47D3-9DDB-2F61C053BCB7.png

Christmas cutters are the only tradition that I look forward to anymore

2 hours ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

How bout that arctic shortwave, no 1000 mile shifts north

30 and wishing it was 50

Don’t really care for Boston, nothing wrong with it at all, some cool places. I bet many more I have no clue about. Where else in New England can a standard parking ticket cost 90?

Burlington Vermont is Awesome and I don’t even smoke the ganja. It’s basically the only civilized modern place (city) in Vermont and its 30 mins from areas that receive 250-300”

Peeps who moved out of Boston touting it.?