Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Discussion

NorEastermass128

3 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Like i said, Nothing better to do weather wise then to watch how this unfold, Or we could just sit back and watch the contest that's been going on in this thread about who has the bigger weenie

I lose in that contest, oh well it still works that's all that matters. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I keep thinging he is in Burlington.

I'd take that climo, but not geography...all set with living in VT.

? whats wrong with VT? BVT is probably one of the nicest cities in all of NE, calm, laid back, lots to do. You can live on the East side of the spine at some elevation get to BVT quickly .Always in a hurry to go no where fast EMA lifestyle is brutal, you will appreciate this comment in 30 years.

10 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

? whats wrong with VT? BVT is probably one of the nicest cities in all of NE, calm, laid back, lots to do. You can live on the East side of the spine at some elevation get to BVT quickly .Always in a hurry to go no where fast EMA lifestyle is brutal, you will appreciate this comment in 30 years.

Agree!  I love BTV and all of VT!

9 minutes ago, NorEastermass128 said:

VT and coastal ME are my retirement locale preferences. 

35 year plan. 

I want to go to VT.  Obviously retirement requires good access to health care and near BTV fits the bill.  But I don’t hate where I’m at.  I’ve never commuted more than 15 minutes in my entire career.  I can be in woods easily walking out my door.  Not the same as north wilderness but one thing that’s important is to assess your current situation and decide why you want to leave.  Snow isn’t a good enough reason unless you’re going from 0.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

Advil? I am back to work, you being stoic Brian was probably worse but over the top, yeah just a tad. I would be shocked if a DSD caused 60 yes, a raging SEaster no

Hey I bust balls in sickness and in health. You know I care, and that we all wish you a speedy recovery. Within a couple fo years I expect you to be back to cheering for NNE March snow and carrying 2 full sandbags in each arm.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Hey I bust balls in sickness and in health. You know I care, and that we all wish you a speedy recovery. Within a couple fo years I expect you to be back to cheering for NNE March snow and carrying 2 full sandbags in each arm.

Thanks Bri, I am just bustin. If I was in good health I would  be taking next week off to go skiing mid week. Pic of mid day lift lines at Sunday River. My friends have been tearing up bottomless snow in the Greens Epic conditions and look at the lift lines, man this hurtz to the core. I see Stowe has had 92 inches so far this year, Dec fookin 6th, figures lol

Man that's quite a trend east and deeper, this storm is going to be a beast

gfs_mslptrend_us_20.png

120620181045_l.jpg

16 minutes ago, Hoth said:

'09-'10 winter repeat incoming? 

Nah, not really.  This thing 10 days out could either go further inland and drench DC to Bangor Maine or better yet go further east and actually give the Baltimore to Boston to Portland corridor area a good one.