Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Discussion

NorEastermass128

7 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Is there anyone who hasn’t cleaned up?   I think we get half decent snow before midnight on 12/31/18.

Me!  I had a pretty busy fall and combined with all the rain and the fact that my lawn has been snow covered since 11/13, I never got my final clean up done.

6 hours ago, ice1972 said:

Bro.....it’s fine....don’t acknowledge that December is done....smoking cirrus must be your friend....smoking something.....anyway....sping is like 6 weeks away and here we are.....wasting precious December...what a joke....did I say my official rant is still coming?

Drunk.

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

The ensembles don’t seem as enthusiastic for the 12/24 deal, but it’s not impossible. There are a few opportunities after that. It defintely does look gradient-like during this time. I’d feel better in NNE, but some guidance gets southern areas too. 

That system looks like a classic GFS win.  The Euro is underestimating the northern stream impacts.  I expect that washes out over the next few runs.  The system the GFS shows after that may be legit but unless some sort of high is anchored in place ahead of it that will be entirely rain

25 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I would bet against snow of greater than 2 inches at this point thru New Years eve

mild cutter colder dry mild cut

great pattern to take up other things 

lots of milf QPF 

Spit or swallow?

Awful stretch. Our centre was concerned about a 80s style start to winter back in Novie. Now we have to wait on seasonal gurus to be right about a back loaded winter. 

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Spit or swallow?

Awful stretch. Our centre was concerned about a 80s style start to winter back in Novie. Now we have to wait on seasonal gurus to be right about a back loaded winter. 

The latter and lather

35f

im hoping for the second half of the year to land on tails, tails was snowy??..right