Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Discussion

NorEastermass128

Just now, Zach’s Pop said:

Your idea of arguing is showing the eps. 

I look at tools that show a variety of products done my MIke Ventrice and others. This was well forecasted overall. Should last for a solid two weeks or so give or take. Sometimes it may be a few more days if the cold plunges south with EPO ridge.

17 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Near a foot? This is a huge deal, not to mention the power outages. Beautiful area. I have 4 friends/ex coworkers living in that area.  Our old friend Queen City is in Gastonia now, happy for him. Early thumper the dumper for NC

Huge!  Texting my colleagues down there who I work closely with-should be fun!

Only hope for snow now is the inverted trough on the GFS.  The pacific shortwave and arctic shortwave are real close to phasing, the second storm on the models that develops off the South Carolina coastline is a little interesting.  Models show northerly winds for about 36 hours over Cape Cod from 00z 12th to 12z the 13th, Tuesday through Wednesday could be a sufficient ocean effect snow event.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

I'll take the under on a foot there. That's pretty warm aloft. 

GFS profiles? New GFS15 and High def RGEM have all snow profiles I would say 6 to 9 in the city, immediate burbs to the NW a foot but AEMATT says its an unpopulated foregettable area. Its is funny how you guys act when its not IYBY. Euro schooled everyone Nov 15th and for this . Amazing consistency