• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Meteorological Fall 2018 Banter

dmillz25

RWTT still has the next 90 days at a solid +2 nationwide, with one break around here in mid-Oct.   That should be wiped out with a record heat at the tail-end of Oct.

We'll have to see if in the wake of Florence a psuedo negative NAO is created for a while.    Big drop off in T about the 21st., which the RWTT does not have.    Otherwise heights are AN for the next 15 days, at their lowest.

20 minutes ago, gravitylover said:

Yeah I much prefer keeping the windows open in the car but unless you're moving at a decent clip it's so unpleasant that AC is still necessary. Disturbing...

Riding around in the car it doesn't bother me nearly as much.  I just hate the damp feeling in the house and feeling like I'm sleeping on a damp sponge.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gravitylover said:

Yeah I much prefer keeping the windows open in the car but unless you're moving at a decent clip it's so unpleasant that AC is still necessary. Disturbing...

Funny you bring that up.  I actually had the windows up with no AC on yesterday driving on 287 because of the noise.  A lot of times I go without AC when driving, unless I have passengers :lol:

This weather for me, and probably like 3 other posters, is great.

1 hour ago, JerseyWx said:

Funny you bring that up.  I actually had the windows up with no AC on yesterday driving on 287 because of the noise.  A lot of times I go without AC when driving, unless I have passengers :lol:

This weather for me, and probably like 3 other posters, is great.

I turn the tunes up, it drowns out the wind noise :guitar:

You can keep it ;) 

• Haha 1