Newest Member
    joxey
Days and days of snow disco

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I wouldnt have an ounce of worry if it wasn’t for 925 area. PITA. I would be conservative south of Boston because of that. It’s too bad because marine flow isn’t really an issue with such light winds. 

While I'm not educated in all this, could the theta-e punch be enough to trump the light surface winds and warm the lower levels as modeled?

5 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

While I'm not educated in all this, could the theta-e punch be enough to trump the light surface winds and warm the lower levels as modeled?

If we had big lift in a deep layer through the DGZ, it would be paste. It’s so close. It’s one of those things where you could have pastors at 32, rack up 4” and then end as drizzle or light rain before flip to snow. I have been dealing with some work issues so haven’t looked close. If the gfs is right you’d be mostly snow. So I think it’s all dynamics as the warm layer is not deep. And it’s low. 

5 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

euro looks much more to what I think thermals should look like in this setup

index.png

6-8 Lala’s 10” in CT . Locked 

5 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Definitely a war of mesos vs globals

Dendruff thought I was joking, but they are better at resolving these theta e injections vs Mesos which handle coastals

Archived