Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 4-6 Coastal Bomb

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Ha, I'm going to have to put you and MPM on ignore by tomorrow so I don't spiral into depression.  

This looks like it will be a wound up bomb far enough East that I refuse to get sucked into false hopes.  You should still be a lock for 4" there but this was never an I-91 storm.  Be happy with the refresh is the best advice. 

If it's not hitting ski country, meh.

knowing what comes down the pike after this thing , I am glad it will be a modest event here

we also see the qpf fields tighten as we get closer too so the cut offs could be much sharper than what we see now

and for the love of winter storms can someone say that this east jump on the models is 100 % real...whatever the reason even if this tucks in in Salisbury MD, it will jump east and that jump will keep most western and central folk from a memorable event

5 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Ha, I'm going to have to put you and MPM on ignore by tomorrow so I don't spiral into depression.  

This looks like it will be a wound up bomb far enough East that I refuse to get sucked into false hopes.  You should still be a lock for 4" there but this was never an I-91 storm.  Be happy with the refresh is the best advice. 

i thought we had a shot at 6-10 and a few hours of heavy snow for awhile today

Ok everyone listen up. I've got a fresh haircut and a cold beer and ready to get down to business.

When this euro run comes on y'all better be ready. We're looking at extreme weather condirions, West Mass, all of Vermont, most of NY, Maine, etc are all getting hit harder than the euro will even show. My own predictions state that  for many reasons (which I can explain if you want me to get into it), the Euro isnt going to show the full potential of this Thurs blizzard. They want you to expect less when actually we are going to get pounded. Remember to trust your own self. Everyone get ready, stock up on food, backup generators if you live in deep snow like me, grab your lady, and some beer. It's going down

Archived