Newest Member
    joxey
New Years 2018 Mid-Long Range Disco

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Roger Smith said:

Well I finally kicked the energy out of here after 22" of snow in 48 hours.

You're welcome.

NAM looks very promising, that position would be ideal for a coastal trek, but at the moment if I had to put money on a track I would say a little east of ideal, will need some sort of complex secondary hangback to get a great result for MidAtlantic.

NYC, Long Island and New England can almost count on a blizzard now. NJ-ePA-Delmarva 50/50 and BWI-DCA 30/70 are my odds. 

Sounds like you could be slightly exhausted of all of that snow where you live.

If you need a break from the snow, take a vacation here in Washington DC for a month. We have wonderful mild (compared to Canada) winters. You'd love it down here lol

1 minute ago, MD Snow said:

One more tick west at 0z like we got here and we're in business. It was quite the shift west from 12z with the SLP this run. Baby steps. It didn't tick east. It didn't just keep the same look. It improved. All we need at this point is a couple more improvements and we're in business. 

Agree, but its still an odd evolution and would be a pretty unusual way to get snow in our region, unless there are some rather dramatic changes at h5 yet to come. I am having fun tracking the trends, but I have very low expectations at this point.

*treads lightly*

• WxUSAF locked and unpinned this topic

Archived