Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
New Years 2018 Mid-Long Range Disco

WxUSAF

1 minute ago, Rtd208 said:

That is not the point being made here, the point is not to go into a panic if the models trend unfavorably with with tonight's 00z runs. I would still wait until Monday before calling this game on or game off.

More than a handful here won't call it off until the storm is north of 40N

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bob Chill said:

The bad thing with the gfs and cmc is they are both weaker with the trailing shortwave and it starts way at the beginning of the runs. If that piece really is weak like that and digs less then this one is over for us and maybe sne too. 

That would actually work for me

1 minute ago, Bob Chill said:

The bad thing with the gfs and cmc is they are both weaker with the trailing shortwave and it starts way at the beginning of the runs. If that piece really is weak like that and digs less then this one is over for us and maybe sne too. 

Yep. Funny how the models must all be making the same assumptions on the features. 

Just now, Thanatos_I_Am said:

The UKIE doesn't come out for another 45 min??? 

Really? I guess the Southeast forum isn't as trustworthy after all.

Either way, this storm is still on major life support. Unless the ensembles show a Westward trend, or the Euro comes in and saves the day along with maybe the Ukie, it's getting more and more far fetched. 

1 minute ago, Cobalt said:

Really? I guess the Southeast forum isn't as trustworthy after all.

Either way, this storm is still on major life support. Unless the ensembles show a Westward trend, or the Euro comes in and saves the day along with maybe the Ukie, it's getting more and more far fetched. 

I'd love to know where they are seeing the UKMET. Meteocentre doesn't have it yet and they are usually the first to get it. 

• WxUSAF locked and unpinned this topic

Archived