Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

WTH has happened to the WEATHER discussion threads on this forum? I am blocking people left and right this year. I know we always get noobs in here that post utter garbage, hell I do myself sometimes, but this year seems extra weird for some reason. 

lol 2017ing

26 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

WTH has happened to the WEATHER discussion threads on this forum? I am blocking people left and right this year. I know we always get noobs in here that post utter garbage, hell I do myself sometimes, but this year seems extra weird for some reason. 

Trading Ian for Chuck has completely backfired...

4 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

@Bob Chill I may not have been IN for our first snow event, but I'm like you now, I'm more invested than I'd like to admit on getting snowflakes on Christmas. I'm trying to slap myself out of it. I'm worried we're just setting ourselves up for pain. 

lol @ the gif...

It's actually pretty easy on this one. It's a screwy way to get snow. We aren't staring at a normal setup with ops plastering us on and off. Enjoy being in the game but expect to be out. As long as there are additional threats showing up by the time we get shafted we can just move on to the next thing in line. Simple right?

7 minutes ago, HighStakes said:

We all know most of us are nuts about weather but thing have steadily progressed to an extremely bizarre forum with a handful of strange posters. Trolling or not it's becoming sickening. 

We hear ya, but it’s a delicate situation.....

Wx geeks are more accepted now than ever but there is still a odd group that are attracted to this hobby.  My hope is that people get the help they might need if needed.  i know a bit too much about mental health issues and how limited resources are for those who are in need.  

not that I'm a spokesperson for Amwx but I do get the frustration some have for how things have been of late and would apologize for that.

4 minutes ago, H2O said:

Wx geeks are more accepted now than ever but there is still a odd group that are attracted to this hobby.  My hope is that people get the help they might need if needed.  i know a bit too much about mental health issues and how limited resources are for those who are in need.  

not that I'm a spokesperson for Amwx but I do get the frustration some have for how things have been of late and would apologize for that.

I am in dire straits, write your congressman and we can make progress.

Just now, PhineasC said:

Yeah since he lives up the road from me I always appreciated his local calls on things. This recent stuff is just out there though and seems to have no relevance to anything sensible. 

yes, we know. randy is aware, the mods are aware... things are not right. 

2 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Yeah since he lives up the road from me I always appreciated his local calls on things. This recent stuff is just out there though and seems to have no relevance to anything sensible. 

yeah i get it.  On point some time ago.  Hope all is ok. 

truth told, as an "outsider" I try to add whatever value (with a touch of fun when ok to) that i can. 

I dont envy the mods.  

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived