joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fall Banter & General Discussion/Observations

CapturedNature

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay... I see what's going on. Interesting.

Maria's evolution down S is why we cool tomorrow over SNE... certainly eastern areas.   Maria's presence is really acting like a block - the lower level pressure pattern can't settle SE of SNE like it traditionally would in this sort of obnoxious ridge scenario. Instead, the elevated pressure of surface high balances more E than S given this circumstantial evolution, and that imparts marine contamination. 

Yeah I guess that's reasonable. 

Fitting for this last hurrah (or is it?) of summer here, actually ...that finally, we've managed to set up a deep layer tropospheric look that against all odds would have supported big heat but what happens instead?  ...well, least excuse imaginable to f-it up.  I just think that's funny.  Come hell or high water, beady-eyed atmospheric agenda to not get hot in Boston.  What the hell did Jerry do?

15 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

There is a definite different feel with the sun angle but its still hot, just not unbearable as a July day would be. When the sun goes down it's totally different than July.

yesterday i would have agreed with you. it was warm (86) but it never felt that hot. it even got just a little chilly by the fire late night. 

however today is a different story. had to bail on the yard work by 11am, it got mighty toasty real quick.

10 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Ha nice.  You'll get to enjoy our hottest weather of the entire warm season.  

12pm Temps:

BTV...82F

MVL...79F

MPV...79F

1V4...78F

Forget the foliage you can come see the swaying palms along the Burlington Waterfront here in the Banana Belt.

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

Gonna be tough for all those man buns in VT to not be overrun by massive flies. I fully expect the beaches of srn RI to look like a massive bed of seaweed as burly Italian men from NE CT float on their stomachs.

22 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Man buns swarmed with flies in nrn VT. A plague of burly Italian men from ne ct causing what looks to be a seaweed bed of back hair in front of Taylor Swift's house. 

I'm having deja vu.

Archived