Newest Member
    joxey
Son of April Fool's Birch Bender

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ORH_wxman said:

We'll have to create a new category just for you...proclaiming you don't want snow and are dying for the chickens to have open pathways...and then get dumped on.

Man, so many chickens just crushed. He'll look out and see those little legs sticking out of the wood pile. Like the Wicked Witch legs sticking out of the house on the Wizard of Oz.

7 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Man, so many chickens just crushed. He'll look out and see those little legs sticking out of the wood pile. Like the Wicked Witch legs sticking out of the house on the Wizard of Oz.

I'll be single after this storm. Time to order more chickens.

For those with access, how do the Euro soundings look? Someone posted a GFS sounding earlier that had a nasty dry layer in the DGZ. I'll take the way under on snow accum with this if that's the case. In fact, I'd have a hard time going 6''+ for a large swath if this isn't an omega bomb.

Just now, DomNH said:

For those with access, how do the Euro soundings look? Someone posted a GFS sounding earlier that had a nasty dry layer in the DGZ. I'll take the way under on snow accum with this if that's the case. 

I don't see them, but my hunch is it's just GFS garbage. I don't think we're getting 1.50-2.00" liquid on the euro with dry mid levels.

Nice run... actually maybe a bit more northern stream interaction hours 54-72, we'll have to watch that in SNE because we can't afford this ticking much further north

BOS soundings look really cold... warmest at hour 66 (06z Saturday)... looks like 0C 850T kisses Boston metro and then retreats. Otherwise looks plenty cold. Anyone else have better resolution to see if there is another warm layer in there?

Just now, HoarfrostHubb said:

There were actually a bunch of places that got 1.5"-2" of water from that.   

No I know, my point is that if I'm going to go balls to the wall for an April blue bomb the last thing I want to see is dry midlevels. 

Archived