Newest Member
    joxey
March 14/15 W & NNE weenies jumping from the Tobin Coastal Storm Discussion

powderfreak

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

Latest research is showing this NE Pacific data gap is a huge deal. We would get more bang for our buck sampling that area for the wave train than on extra balloons in the east. 

Oh I've known that for years. Every single year going back five or six years my involvement on the boards I've been talking about how system morphology happens upon systems nosing on shore out west.  that's why it particularly irked me that these buffoons try to argue it. So effing annoying 

16 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Its too bad we didnt have a poster like 1800'+ near Savoy, they crush Ashburnham Imo. Even that area by Rowe and Heath above 1500' is weenie dream for snows

If only MPM stood his ground when buying the old pit

We basically have 5-7 posters for all of Franklin Co, Berkshire Co and S VT.  

18 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Its too bad we didnt have a poster like 1800'+ near Savoy, they crush Ashburnham Imo. Even that area by Rowe and Heath above 1500' is weenie dream for snows

If only MPM stood his ground when buying the old pit

Windsor and Peru MA have a mean elevation over 2k, the only towns in MA.  That whole east slope ridge line above 1500 's just sweet.  I have taken many a weenie drive from the CTRV over the years. Also living in Hardwick and traveling to Hubbyland/Westminster/and Ashburnham quite a bit as a youngster I have seen that area and its sweetness as well . Hopefully the CT River shadowing is not too pronounced in this one.

2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Approved, but obv reality sets in realizing exactly what is being approved. 

One thing I noticed, is more digging of the ull. its pretty close to push the hang back stuff to ctrv. 

She's a comin'

Again, still a decent qpf goalpost but dynamics may give us an old school NW CT through the Monads deform crush.  Powder bomb too. 

3 minutes ago, weathafella said:

It would be really great if the NAM and globals could meet in the middle.

Having the nammy nw of ones area is always a plus. gfs east is as well. Give me the eps mean now to ice it.

2 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

She's a comin'

Again, still a decent qpf goalpost but dynamics may give us an old school NW CT through the Monads deform crush.  Powder bomb too. 

with miller Bs, I high five all my monitors when I see old school w sne deform bands. I may not be Norfolk, but I tickle it. 

10 minutes ago, bristolri_wx said:

Wow, never seen this much excitement about the NAM this far out in it's range.  I still don't believe it more than 60 hours out...:weenie: I still don't think that tuck is going to verify... The 4K NAM already has it farther east than the 12K NAM at 60 hours.

namconus_ref_frzn_neus_44.png

nam4km_ref_frzn_neus_44.png

Not only that, it's 16mb deeper.

Archived