Newest Member
    joxey
Sunday SWFE..Monday Coastal?

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

The RGEM is really far SE with the low. Almost develops an inverted trough deal, but you can sense it pops a low along it.

Wish I could see one more frame. It is definitely a ukie type look though. I think t would go crazy Monday morning. 

Still need to get American guidance on board a bit more but the 06z suite took a step towards it. 

LOL at the Pit2 P/C.  I suspect those amounts may increase, too.

Today
Snow, mainly after 7am. High near 29. Wind chill values as low as -4. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
Tonight
Snow likely, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
Sunday
Snow, mainly after 8am. High near 33. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
Sunday Night
Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 27. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches possible.
Monday
Snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 30. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
Monday Night
A chance of snow before 7pm, then a chance of snow showers after 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

16 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Wish I could see one more frame. It is definitely a ukie type look though. I think t would go crazy Monday morning. 

Still need to get American guidance on board a bit more but the 06z suite took a step towards it. 

Yeah that went nuts. Hoping for some good man snow here tomorrow possibly. Might be dynamic driven. It's definitely cold enough aloft.

4 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Does anyone know how to clear the cache?  Every time I copy and paste an image (like a 'most likely' map) in my post, it shows the one I want until I hit submit.  It then reverts to one I posted back in November or something.

Have same problem in another forum.  I always have to save it locally and change it's name.

46 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

We increase...

We have increased our snowfall forecast after reviewing the latest data. High impact storm headed towards CT. #nbcct

C4Ye4ezWIAEqZUP.jpg
0 replies1 retweet3 likes

Retweeted

Liked

Nice, congrats. Your elevation will be key in this one.

13 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Does anyone know how to clear the cache?  Every time I copy and paste an image (like a 'most likely' map) in my post, it shows the one I want until I hit submit.  It then reverts to one I posted back in November or something.

Eek set it to clear after 24hrs after I had the same issue. When did you last post the same URL?

10 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

You can't. Because of security requirements, you can't directly link to external images. When you try, the board connects to the server and saves a copy to serve locally. It will continue to use that copy for 24 hours. 

You can add a query string to the image URL to trick the board into thinking it's a unique image, but it's pretty cumbersome to do on mobile.

but it would look like:

site.com/image.jpg?asdsdds

site.com/image.jpg?hhhggggfhgfhgf

etc.

Archived